[vdr] vdr-xine-0.7.3 no OSD at all!

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 22:54:33 CEST 2005

I demand that Laurence Abbott may or may not have written...

[snip]
> Darren: do your libxine1 packages include supoprt for Via Unichrome xxmc
> output? I _think_ this is in current xine-lib cvs. If it does, I can just
> grab your packages and, hopefully, things will 'just work'!

No. Download the source, install libxvmc-dev and/or libxvmcw-dev, rebuild -
the resulting libxine1 should have XxMC support.

(OTOH, you may want to wait: I'm preparing 1.0-1vdr9...)

[snip]
| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   Let's keep the pound sterling

You never know who's right, but you always know who's in charge.