[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-osdteletext-0.5

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Fri Apr 22 01:25:13 CEST 2005

Luca Olivetti wrote:
> - when I select a page and it hasn't been received yet, it shows "page
> not found". That's ok, the problem is that it doesn't show the page when
> it arrives, I have to manually change page to see it

Agreed, the page should be displayed as soon as it is available.
Probably just need to set the update flag.

> - on "TV5 Europe"[*] I can only see the top half of the page. I'm almost
> sure the problem is on the broadcaster side ("TV5 FBS" is ok), but when
> I still had a working analog receiver, the tv teletext worked fine on
> that channel.

I've checked the channel. Seems as if they use 'magazine parallel' mode,
allowing them to transmit up to 8 pages in parallel. The text receiver
currently only works in serial mode correctly. Another todo...

Cheers,

Udo