[vdr] Vdradmin autotimer suggestion

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 20:04:24 CEST 2005

I demand that Kartsa may or may not have written...

> I don't know about other countries but in finland often programs have
> reruns within few days causing some autotimer to timer same event twice.
> This is quite usual especially with series.

> So I wonder if it would be a good idea or even feasible to have weekday
> selection in autotimer setup?

Insufficient. For example:

  Yesterday, BBC1, 19:00: Dr Who
  Repeated today, BBC3, 00:05
  Repeated today, BBC3, 19:00

Then there are the films which are split into two - look at ITV3 for
examples. You'll also see that they're repeated fairly promptly...

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   Let's keep the pound sterling

EXTERMINATE! EX-TERM-IN-ATE!