[vdr] 1.3.15: VDSB errors when recording

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Apr 24 22:26:20 CEST 2005

Patrick Boettcher wrote:

> Do the VSDB errors happen with the skystar2 card? If so, it's is a known
> problem, but unfortunately not entirely solved yet.
>
> The problem is, that suddenly no interrupts are created anymore. The
> only solution (but a very rude one) is to reset the flexcop-chip by
> reloading the drivers.

When does this problem happen? I'm asking because I have a skystar 2 and
a pretty old driver (checked out about a year ago) and only have this
problem after heavy (or not so heavy) zapping, and it's cured by
reloading the driver. I never experienced this problem if staying on the
same channel, even for many hours.

Bye