[vdr] vdr-1.3.23 + xine-0.7.3-network problems

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Apr 24 22:35:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

Rantanen Teemu wrote:

>>try defining WRAP_THRESHOLD 200000 in xineDevice.c - this helped a lot
>>in my case.  (with non-network xine)
>
> I guess the problem is the same in networked and non-networked xine.
>
> Just wondering what has changed as there were no "tsirps" in 0.7.2
> (there were occasional video jumps, but they are less annoying).

Taken from HISTORY:
- Fixed demux_mpeg_pes' discontinuity detection. Previously, when a PTS
   wrap happend, xine stopped replay for about 26.5 hours.

> I need rewinds, so I guess I'll stick with 0.7.2 until there is a fix
> for them.

Did you patch VDR-1.3.23 with vdr-1.3.23-dvbplayer3.patch?

If this patch doesn't fix the rewind issue, would you please be so kind
and explain in detail, what's going wrong?

Please include the output of VDR and xine --verbose=2 when you select
rewind.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl