[vdr] transfron compile error

Patrick Maier maierp at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Apr 25 10:10:52 CEST 2005

Hi,

From: "Michal Dobrzynski":

> On 24/03/2005, at 11:03 PM, Patrick Maier wrote:
>
> > Ive tried to compile transfron 0.3.2 with VDR 1.3.23 but without
> > success.
> > Does anyone know how to correct that problem?
>
> I've also encountered this error and haven't been able to find a
> solution. Have you had any luck since you asked?

Till now I have not been able to find any solution for this problem.
But I'm searching on it :)

I found another plugin "burn" that creates DVDs...
Perhaps this is also something for you!

Greets
Patrick

--
     There are only 10 kind of people who understand binary digits:
     Those who do - Those who don't...