[vdr] HDTV recording with VDR, some results

jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com
Mon Apr 25 13:05:53 CEST 2005

> > Does prosieben actually work in Finland?
>
> My dish setup is as follows:
>
> 1) Triax multifocus with four LNB:s
>     Astra1, Hotbird, Sirius and Thor
>     (S19.2E, S13.0E, S5.0E, S1.0W)
>
> 2) A regular 80cm dish for Eurobird/Astra2 (S28.2E)

Well my setup is 85cm single focus dish with 4 LNB's,
similar to above setup "1". And I live in same region
as previous example was (Tampere, Finland).

And I can receive signals well with cheapo LNB's and,
4-in-1 switch, 30m cable and 2-in-1 intelligent receiver
switch (which receiver is on, VDR or normal satellitebox).

So there is a lot of dB loss on my setup. But on Astra
I am just on green side.. :) And the weather during the
capture was clear.

http://www.jori.ws:81/qwerty/vdr.jpg

Best regards, Jori