[vdr] vdr-1.3.23 + xine-0.7.3-network problems

Rantanen Teemu teemu.rantanen at tekla.com
Tue Apr 26 22:10:12 CEST 2005

Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> Strange is, that you have that large numbers in CLEAR(...). I'd say,
> vdr-xine and input_vdr.[ch] do not match. The number in brackets is a
> sequence number, and typically it matches the number which vdr-xine
> outputs. I've used it to debug some deadlock situations before I've
> released 0.7.3.

How do I know if they match or not? I took them from Peter's site:

	http://mitglied.lycos.de/peterweber69/xine/xine.htm

I have 2 versions of xine installed into separate directories, and there
is of course a small change that I've forgot to update some path
somewhere, but I've double checked them so many times that I don't think
that could be the cause.

					Teemu