[vdr] Creating Keymap for remote-plugin (receiver on nexus-s)

devzero mail at dev0.sytes.net
Tue Apr 26 22:32:52 CEST 2005

I'am using the remote plugin with the keymap "alles.rc5", found on
vdr-portal.de.
Now I'm going to use another remote but I need to create an new keymap,
because the keys are not defined.
I found somewhere on the net, that u must load the modul dvb-ttpci with
the parameter av7110_irdebug=1 or something (don't really know at the
moment) - but this doesnt work any longer.
I'am using a 2.6 kernel with the dvb cvs-kernel from april 15th.

dev0 root # modinfo dvb-ttpci
parmtype:       debug:int
parm:           debug:debug level (bitmask, default 0)

that's the only debug thing i can select, but there are no entries for
the keymap in syslog.

I need the keycodes in syslog while pressing the buttons on the remote
to create the keymap. How?

thx and cu
/devzero