[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-iaxphone-0.0.2 - a softphone for vdr

Erik Beauvalot ebeauvalot at fr.colt.net
Tue Aug 2 16:27:50 CEST 2005

Hi,
First of all : Thank you for your job it is exactly what I needed (I
install an asterisk PBX 2 days before you sendout the first version of
your plugins)

I just wanted to report some issue that I have :
- With this version (0.0.2) I have vdr restarting when I lunch the
OSD, after a small debug I found out where there is a problem, but I
don't understand why there is a problem ...
It is in iaxphone.c line 562. If I comment this line it works. I look
on the version 0.0.1 to see if there is any difference ... didn't find
anything. So I don't have the volume ligne display.

- With the 2 version, I steel have registration failed : but I can
phone my vdrbox and phone from my vdrbox. I try plaintext and the md5
in the asterisk/iax.conf file, but it doesn't change anything.

Regards,