[vdr] Bug in text2skin

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Thu Aug 4 11:01:05 CEST 2005

Anssi Hannula wrote:
> C.Y.M wrote:
>
>> Yes, I still get the problem with a "plain" copy of Enigma-skin.  For
>> me, the
>> problem started to occur when I upgraded to text2skin 1.0.
>

> I now see the problem too, but it doesn't occur always:
> If I want to go channel 1472, I first press 1, then 4. At this point, if
> channel 14 exists, there's no problem, but if channel 14 doesn't exist,
> the number doesn't show in the screen. The number returns when I press
> 7, because 147 exists. Then I press 2.
>
> No problem with vdr default skins.

Thanks for the reply.  This is also exactly what I am seeing here.  If the
channel numbers do not exist, then the numbers do not display.  There is also a
similar problem I have with VDR where lets say I have two channels; 14 and
channel 147.  I can not switch to channel 147 because by the time I press 1 and
4, VDR tunes to channel 14 before I can press 7.

Best Regards,
C.