[vdr] Bug #1: Delayed live TV broadcast showing

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Aug 7 11:00:50 CEST 2005

Pasi Juppo wrote:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>>> Bug:
>>>
>>> VDR: Delayed live TV broadcast showing
>>>
>>> Steps to how to reveal this:
>>> 1. Replay a recording
>>> 2. Stop replaying (shows live TV broadcast almost immediately)
>>> 3. Resume replay (press play)
>>> 4. Stop replaying
>>> 5. Resume replaying
>>> 6. Stop replaying => live TV shows after around 8s
>>

>> I can't reproduce this here.
>> Is the channel you are viewing live an encrypted one?
>

> No.
>
>> And is the CAM in your primary DVB device?
>

> I have only one card - Technotrend FF (v1.3 iirc).
>
> Br, Pasi

Well, then this is pretty much what I have here, too - except that
my system still runs on kernel 2.4.20 with the "old" DVB driver.
Don't know if that makes a difference...

Klaus