[vdr] vdr stopping and not restarting

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Aug 7 13:57:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

tony wrote:

> I was out all afternoon and something happened vdr passed from one state
> to another like this:
>
> vdr-xine: Client disconnected!  ### I quit xine after news at lunch
> ::write(2048) returned -1, error 32: Relais bris (pipe)
> SetPlayMode: 0
> SetPlayMode: 1
> [vVMSetDigitalAudioDevice: 0
> aA+9+12+13+14SetPlayMode: 0
> SetPlayMode: 1			### unknown event while I was absent
> [vVMSetDigitalAudioDevice: 0
> aA+5+6+10+13+14]

One possible explanation would be that the channel's tranponder data has
  changed a bit and VDR was retuning this channel to honor the change.

What's your setup option concerning this issue?
Do the logfiles report such an activity (you my need to run VDR with
option "-l 3" go get this logged)?

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl