[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-iaxphone-0.0.3 - a softphone for vdr

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Aug 7 16:06:23 CEST 2005

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Am I getting this right? You want me to make this change because
> text2skin doesn't behave correctly?

No, I want to keep some lines reserved at the top of the display, so I
can use them for status information (e.g. while the remaining lines
would scroll, the reserved ones won't, in fact they won't be touched by
cOsdBase at all, only by descendent classes). However this change
doesn't work well with text2skin since it doesn't respect the Index
parameter in the SetItem call after a Clear()  :-(
At the moment I just copied the whole cOsdMenu implementation in my
plugin (calling it cStatusMenu) making the changes in this patch
(basically adding a "reserved" field).

Bye