[vdr] cSkinSTTNGDisplayMenu::SetButtons overwrites the message set via SetMessage

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Aug 7 16:30:21 CEST 2005

As the subject says. ST:TNG is the only skin where this happens, since
it shares the same line for both things. And you can see the "remains"
of the message in the space between each button.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I shouldn't be forced to stop calling SetButtons if
there's a message active (at least if I repeatedly[*] call SetButtons
after calling SetMessage it works fine with every other skin).

[*] I change the help at each screen refresh based on the menu
selection, while I only need to show a message from time to time.

Bye