[vdr] cSkinSTTNGDisplayMenu::SetButtons overwrites the message set via SetMessage

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Aug 7 18:38:24 CEST 2005

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> This won't "break" anything! All skins will work just as they did
> before. It may only "break" some plugins that use a cSkinDisplayMenu
> and call SetButtons() while a message is displayed.

well, it happens I have a real need for that, and I found it extremely
useful that it worked and I could change both the message and the
buttons at will. In fact it doesn't work just on one skin out of 7, but
now that I know you aren't going to fix it I'll try a way to workaround
it so that the plugin works even with st:tng (or maybe not, my day too
is limited to 24hours, and I don't use st:tng anyway ;-)

Bye