[vdr] UPDATED: vdr-1.3.28-dvbplayer.patch (highly recommended for soft devices)

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Aug 7 22:25:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

as mentioned earlier, I've released an updated dvbplayer patch for
VDR-1.3.28. It is highly recommended for users of soft devices like
vdr-xine who want to edit cutting marks or use trickspeed replay of
recordings taken prior to the introduction of cVideoRepacker (i. e. VDR
< 1.3.26).

The patch now handles MPEG1 recordings too, although this functionality
was not explicitely tested. In the case that it shouldn't work for such
recordings, please drop me a line, so that I can fix it.

The patch is available at this location:

	http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-1.3.28-dvbplayer.patch

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl