[vdr] UPDATED: vdr-1.3.28-dvbplayer.patch (highly recommended for soft devices)

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Mon Aug 8 21:55:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

Patrick Cernko wrote:

>>>I thought this was now integrated into 1.3.28?
>>
>>To keep it short and simple: Klaus doesn't like the "hack" for old
>>recordings. For new recordings, everything is contained in 1.3.28.
>
> So you only need it still for editing "old" recordings?

Correct. It is to be used for editing / trickspeed replaying of
recordings taken with a version prior to 1.3.26, but it shouldn't have
any negative consequences on recordings taken with VDR 1.3.26 and up,
besides the one that it is not necessary any more for those recordings ;-)

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de