[vdr] osdteletext and problem with OSD

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Thu Aug 11 21:49:23 CEST 2005

Marcel Wiesweg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I received a bug report for osdteletext which describes a way to crash the FF
> cards' OSD, and I am able to reproduce this. (Open teletext on a channel with
> colorful teletext such as RTL, press repeatedly, fast and in random order
> Yellow Key for half page and Green Key for zoom.)

With a dxr3 and the yellow key the page disappears for a while (just the
transparent background) and then reappears unchanged (I did not notice
it before since I never use that function).
The green key works as expected.
Hitting them repeatedly with rtl teletext on page 100 (you call that
colorful?) doesn't crash the osd, and that's quite an accomplishment
considering the problems of the dxr3 osd :-)

Bye