[vdr] streamdev-client and softdevice

Henrik Niehaus henrik.niehaus at gmx.de
Sat Aug 13 19:07:15 CEST 2005

hi, im trying to create a vdr-client on my workstation. i have:
vdr 1.3.25

i compiled vdr and the plugins without error. then i have started vdr
with this command:

vdr --video=/video --epgfile=/etc/vdr/epg.data --config=/etc/vdr
--lib=/usr/lib/vdr -P"softdevice -vo xv: -L /usr/lib/vdr"

and that worked fine, too. i had video and audio output including epg info.
after closing this window and restarting vdr, i got the xv window with
epg data, but no video and no audio.
i have rebooted both, my workstation and the vdr-host. still the same
any clue?