SV: [vdr] xxv

Anders Sandell anders at
Sat Aug 20 08:44:55 CEST 2005

Thanks for all advice.

I have been trying to install with commands according to the (german) Wiki.
Everything starts just fine, but when trying to access the web interface or
via telnet it crashes with to message in logfiles or else.

Any clues as of where to look for hints??

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Andreas Brachold [mailto:ml05 at]
Skickat: den 18 augusti 2005 21:03
Till: Klaus Schmidinger's VDR
Ämne: Re: [vdr] xxv

As addition,

Am Donnerstag, den 18.08.2005, 18:22 +0200 schrieb Anders Sandell:
> Is there anyone on this list that has one to share with me?

Around the start to simplify I translated the German Wiki side with
Babelfish. I know it is ugly, it should however no contentwise errors be
present. By any chance could a native speaker this proof-reading.

BTW : i can't adjust the protected wiki main page to set a link to
XXV... maybe read this a wiki admin.

vdr mailing list
vdr at