[vdr] mp3 plugin and file sources

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sat Aug 20 14:18:25 CEST 2005

Thomas Günther wrote:
> Peter Juszack wrote:
>
>>I have a problem with the mp3 plugin. I do not use playlists and
>>therefor switched the default view to directory browsing. Since an
>>update (I don't know when) there is no way to choose a file source
>>from mp3sources.conf.
>

> Press the BACK key.

Well, I think it's a bug, because oftentimes I just get *nothing* apart
from the "scanning playlists" message. I though it was a skin issue but
it does the same with the default skin. Reading the OP's message I
switched back to the default view and at least the initial page doesn't
seem to get stuck (though it is annoying to go to go back to sources and
then explore to get anything playable).

Bye