[vdr] VDR LiveBuffer Patch

Laz laz at club-burniston.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 18:33:17 CEST 2005

On Sunday 21 August 2005 14:09, Rainer Zocholl wrote:

> I have such an analog(!) VCR and found it VERY convinient to
> "fast forward with sound" without having to watch all the time!
> VDR "skip 1 minute" is not a real replacement of that, because
> i often miss the right point where to continue.

As an aside, it is very easy to add remote keys for skip forwards and
backwards by 10 s using, e.g. '1' and '3' on the remote. Just add a few extra
lines near the end of menu, similar to the entries for kYellow and kGreen.c.

I've done so and it makes skipping short bits so much easier, especially with
the dxr3 or xine output devices I have which don't always do trickspeed very
well!

Cheers,

Laz