[vdr] Re: Web interfaces

Andreas Brachold ml05 at deltab.de
Sun Aug 21 18:59:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 21.08.2005, 11:16 +0200 schrieb Brian:
> Frank Herrmann wrote:
>
> > Sorry, all this sites is written in german. But the Interface has a
> > english and german localisation. We need a translator for the Docu
> > stuff, may you intrested? ;)
> >

> If Tony isn't interested, I'll do it. I also speak fluent German.

any support are welcome. we have a spot of work for everybody. :-)

e.g.
* a translation to english
http://bandt.dyndns.org/horde/chora/co.php?r=389&f=LIESMICH.txt

* a spell check for
http://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Xxv
based on http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Xxv

* a spell check for field msgid, for proper english messages
http://bandt.dyndns.org/horde/chora/co.php?r=391&p=1&f=locale%2Fde.po

But all translation to other languages could send us.
Like this german translation, simple adjust field msgstr,
and we integrate this on xxv.
http://bandt.dyndns.org/horde/chora/co.php?r=391&p=1&f=locale%2Fde.po

Thanks for yours help,
Andreas