[vdr] feature request - svdrp new features.

jik jikman jikjikman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:51:52 CEST 2005

Hi,
I've a recording box with 3 skystar2 cards in it.

I think it is good idea to add new commands to svdrp to make it more complete.

for example:
RST: to restart vdr program.
PDVB: to set primary dvb device or report wich card is set now.
LSCT: to list timers that currently writing data to disk.

I've many difficulties to scan signal on a specific card ( I must set
primary dvb by telnet plugin) , I can't find wich timers currently
writing ( I must check time of all of timers) and I also must restart
my box by remotely login to it , now.

Thanks.

jikjikman.