[vdr] ttxtsub problem with vdr >= 1.3.28

Kimmo Taskinen kimmo.taskinen at dnainternet.net
Mon Aug 22 16:57:21 CEST 2005

I've been using subtitles and ttxtsub plugins together with pathces from
For example for version 1.3.30 I am using:

The new problem is that when I'm watching a recorded show (that doesn't
have subtitles; recorded from finnish MTV3), the ttxtsub plugins starts
showing subtitles from some channel that was not even selected before
starting the record playing. This problem emerged with vdr-1.3.28 and
it's still there with 1.3.30. 1.3.27 does not have it and I have stayed
on that for now.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Cheers, Kimmo