[vdr] ttxtsub problem with vdr >= 1.3.28

Kimmo Taskinen kimmo.taskinen at dnainternet.net
Mon Aug 22 16:57:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've been using subtitles and ttxtsub plugins together with pathces from
http://users.tkk.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/.
For example for version 1.3.30 I am using:

vdr-1.3.30-subtitles-0.3.8-and-ttxtsubs-0.0.5.diff.gz
and
vdr-1.3.30-enAIO-2.5.diff.gz

The new problem is that when I'm watching a recorded show (that doesn't
have subtitles; recorded from finnish MTV3), the ttxtsub plugins starts
showing subtitles from some channel that was not even selected before
starting the record playing. This problem emerged with vdr-1.3.28 and
it's still there with 1.3.30. 1.3.27 does not have it and I have stayed
on that for now.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Cheers, Kimmo