[vdr] ttxtsub problem with vdr >= 1.3.28

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Mon Aug 22 19:56:11 CEST 2005

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Heikki Manninen wrote:

> On ma, 2005-08-22 at 17:57 +0300, Kimmo Taskinen wrote:
>>
>> vdr-1.3.30-subtitles-0.3.8-and-ttxtsubs-0.0.5.diff.gz
>> The new problem is that when I'm watching a recorded show (that doesn't
>> have subtitles; recorded from finnish MTV3), the ttxtsub plugins starts
>> showing subtitles from some channel that was not even selected before
>> starting the record playing. This problem emerged with vdr-1.3.28 and
>> it's still there with 1.3.30. 1.3.27 does not have it and I have stayed
>> on that for now.
>
> I have it with 1.3.27 + the same corresponding patches. The same
> behaviour but usually with live watching.

..and nobody even cared to inform me about malfunctional patch until
now. *bih* Unfortunately, I haven't been using ttxtsubs for ages and
been maintaining those combined patches just because of public demand.
I've no interest to debug the plugin (well, I don't have any ttxtsubs
channels available), so if nobody sends me a patch for the patch, the
combined fun is over :)

BR,
--
rofa