[vdr] ttxtsub problem with vdr >= 1.3.28

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Tue Aug 23 11:19:00 CEST 2005

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 02:18:09 +0200 Thomas Günther <tom1 at toms-cafe.de> wrote:

> ttxtsubs is working without any problems here. I tried yesterday with
> VDR-1.3.29 and VDR-1.3.30.

Well, nice to hear that it works for someone. However, Frank K. sent me
info about possible cause and users suffering from the problem are adviced
to apply the attached patch with reverse (-R). It removes the added ability
to open directly audio selection menu and volumebar when subtitling is
active, but I cannot see why this would help :)

Anyway, if this really cures your system, please, don't keep it secret.

BR,
--
rofa