[vdr] feature request - svdrp new features.

jik jikman jikjikman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:03:31 CEST 2005

Thanks,

But how can I understand which card is my primary dvb interface?
I think it is good idea to extend svdrp stat command to return
additional info about current primary device.

for example stat pdvb can return current primary dvb device.

By the way, do you have any plan to add SourceCaps patch as VDR new feature?
I think this will improve VDR capabilities.