[vdr] ttxtsub problem with vdr >= 1.3.28

Heikki Manninen hma at iki.fi
Tue Aug 23 07:18:22 CEST 2005

On ma, 2005-08-22 at 20:56 +0300, Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:

> ..and nobody even cared to inform me about malfunctional patch until
> now. *bih* Unfortunately, I haven't been using ttxtsubs for ages and

Yes, true :) That's because it wasn't that big of a nuisance (at least
for me) since I only have a few channels with ttxtsubs and I usually
watch them wihout subtitling.

> been maintaining those combined patches just because of public demand.
> I've no interest to debug the plugin (well, I don't have any ttxtsubs
> channels available), so if nobody sends me a patch for the patch, the
> combined fun is over :)

Never really actually noticed when it started to behave more badly. I
have a feeling that it has been behaving weirdly since the beginning of
my VDR days (~1.3.10 or something).

--
Heikki M