[vdr] Is cStatus::OsdChannel called from cEITScanner::Process

Andreas Brachold ml05 at deltab.de
Wed Aug 24 17:32:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have a small question to in version 1.3.28 introduced modification:

- Modified cEITScanner::Process() so that it uses the primary device
  if it is replaying and is the only device that provides the given
  transponder, and that a forced EPG scan works even if EPG scan
  timeout is set to 0

I believe it have with the Graphlcd Plugin now the side effect during
the replaying, the indicated replaying-Logo changed to Channellogo,
at moment of cEITScanner::Process() start.

Now my question, is it thinkable, that by cEITScanner::Process()
the notification function cStatus::OsdChannel() is called?
And if it like that is this a feature or a bug,
that cStatus::OsdChannel() called from background process ?

I did not debuged that yet, and wanted that inquire before.

Cu,
Andreas