[vdr] Automatically change the channel at a certain time? - Privat

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 14:51:04 CEST 2005

On Friday 26 August 2005 13:38, Gavin Hamill wrote:

> Nice - I knew someone else must have already thought of it :)
>
> I don't speak German but I managed to find
> http://vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=13825 - but this patch is
> for VDR 1.2.6 and I'm using 1.3.30 - is there another version available?

I'll answer my own question here.

The 'MiniPatch 0.0.6' now performs this feature and very little else - it used
to do a lot more when it was first released, but as VDR itself gained more
features, the MiniPatch got smaller :)

This version intended for 1.3.24 applies almost cleanly to 1.3.30 - just one
1-byte fix to make in vdr.c:

It's the last post on this page:

http://vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=14558

Cheers,