[vdr] multiple soundtracks

Tomas Prybil vdrmail at prybil.se
Mon Aug 29 22:01:23 CEST 2005

Hi list.

Since Klaus added the multiple sound stream feature i've not been able
to use that for channels at Thor, mostly Canal+ distributed stuff.

I have an example,
Disney now have a new channel called Toon Disney. The channel autoadded
  itself to channels.conf and shows the following details:
> Toon Disney;Telenor:11357:hC78:S1.0W:24500:521+8190:678=dan,679=fin,677=nor,676=sve:582:B00:3207:70:32:0

If I bring up tha audio menu it shows all four languages dan, fin, nor
and sve. However if I choose either nor or sve the sound output becomes
all silent. Could one kind soul please give me a hint how to start debug?

BR
/t