[vdr] multiple soundtracks

Kent Nielsen Kent.Nielsen at microlink.ee
Tue Aug 30 09:59:54 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have a problem with some D+ channels, that the second audio pid
disappears after autopid.  Usually if I want to see/record a movie with
original track (not Spanish) I have to turn off autopid - although I'd
like to keep it on for other channels.

So, a feature to "lock" pids for a specific channel would be awesome.
Or even better, why VDR doesn't find (actually loses) some pid's that
are available.

Kent