Kimmo Vuorinen kimmo_lists at palsi.net
Tue Aug 30 16:51:26 CEST 2005

Lauri Tischler wrote:
> +If you are using newer ver. 2.6.x kernels with builtin drivers.
> +copy Make.config.template into Make.config and replace in the line
> +'DVBDIR   = ../DVB' the location '../DVB' with the location of your
> +kernels sourcetree, typically '/usr/src/linux',
> +ie. DVBDIR    = /usr/src/linux

I think required kernel headers can be more distro independently found
in DVBDIR=/lib/modules/`uname -r`/build providing distro is based on 2.6
kernel.

Distributions provide this link or directory and required files when
following packages are installed:
Fedora: kernel, kernel-devel
Suse: kernel-default, kernel-source
Debian: kernel-image, kernel-headers or kernel-source

--
Kimmo