[vdr] Aspect Ratio problems

Mike Parker vdr at msatt.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 18:07:09 CEST 2005

The majority of transmissions by my cable provider are 16:9 and I have this
set in the DVB option, however we do get 4:3 transmissions and although the
details are in the stream (as shown by femon) the picture remains as set in
DVB option.
My TV can detect different formats however the FF card always outputs 16:9
(as setup).
Can vdr be made to switch the output based upon the stream rather than as
setup in DVB option or does this have major implications?

Thanks for all your hard work it really is appreciated.

Mike

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.