[vdr] Aspect Ratio problems

Kartsa kari at kniivila.com
Tue Aug 30 21:12:42 CEST 2005

I have Hauppauge FF card and TV is connected to it's composite output and I
have no problems when DVB option is set to 16:9. I am using vdr-1.3.24. I do
not know about vdr's functionality in this but this seems to work with me.
Are you sure your tv are set to automatic. In my tv the setting is AV input
specific as in AV1/AV2/AV3.

-Kartsa