[vdr] valid summary.vdr file hangs vdr.

Roland Behme rb at nugman.de
Wed Aug 31 08:33:59 CEST 2005

Hi Carsten,

> The attached file hangs vdr >= 1.3.25
> when I press the info button on the recording.
> The file was created by and works fine with
> vdr <  1.3.25.

from the announcement of vdr 1.3.25:

- The file 'summary.vdr' has been replaced with 'info.vdr' and now contains the
   information about a recording, in the same format as the events are stored in
   'epg.data' (see man vdr(5) for details). Existing summary files can be converted
   to the new format by running the Perl script 'summary2info.pl', as in

   summary2info.pl /video

regards,
 Roland

--
I like kids, but I don't think I could eat a whole one