[vdr] [OT] not bored yet...

Nicolas Huillard nhuillard at e-dition.fr
Wed Aug 31 16:57:56 CEST 2005

Klaus Schmidinger a écrit :
> Sergei Haller wrote:
>
>> but: would you want to gett all the replies?
>
> No, definitely not!
>
> What I would like to achieve is that no replies are sent to such a
> posting at all - at least those who try to reply should be confronted
> with something that tells them like "don't reply to this posting".

It seems it's time to start a vdr-annouce list, with different settings
than the current one (replies directed to the list, but also rejected by
the list ?).
Only original posts by anyone (core or plugin or add-on developpers)
would be accepted there. Or specific subscribing would be required to
post to this list.

--
NH