[vdr] Error in cPalette::Take (osd.c) ?

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Thu Dec 1 00:26:47 CET 2005

Eike Edener wrote:
> Because I neither want to change the foreground color nor
> know the foreground color value (tColor), I think it is good to
> change this part in cPalette::Take() (osd.c line 77-82):
>
> if (i == 0 && ColorBg) Color = ColorBg;
> if (i == 1 && ColorFg) Color = ColorFg;

I think the reason for the (ColorFg || ColorBg) test is that a black
color cant be set with your code, and the VDR test only ignores to set
colors if foreground AND background color is black.

Imho you can just pass on the color you don't want to change, eg. like this:

cOsd::DrawBitmap(x,y,bitmap,bitmap.Color(1),myBackground,replace)

Cheers,

Udo