[vdr] Logging

Marco Göbenich mg at vierzehn.com
Sat Dec 3 09:16:18 CET 2005

Hi!
 To log all VDR log messages only to /var/log/vdr.log

insert this into your /etc/syslog.conf:
local6.*                            /var/log/vdr.log

and then edit your runvdr script and start vdr with parameter: -l x.y
(param is lowercase L,  while x is your logging level, see man vdr and y
rhe logging facility of syslog in my case  6 for local6)

Regards

Marco