[vdr] Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-T USB2 with vdr?!

Laz laz at club-burniston.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 17:01:51 CET 2005

On Sunday 04 December 2005 12:04, Lars Bläser wrote:
> from the german vdrwiki
> (http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_USB-Boxen) i got this link
>
> http://www.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pboettch/home/index.php?site=dvb-usb-howto
>
> maybe it helps you

After a bit more testing with tzap, I can cat /dev/dvb/adaptor0/dvr0 into a
file and grab a TS stream and play that back fine from mplayer, etc.

Not sure if this is due to the specific driver I'm using (vanilla 2.6.12.5
kernel), or what. If anyone has one of these things going with vdr, please
let me know what driver version you are using, and whether you're using any
specific module parameters when you load them. Also, whether you've got the
remote on it working. It appears as /dev/input/event3 and evtest gives me a
keymap but nothing shows up when I press buttons, although the LED flashes.

Cheers,

Laz