[vdr] ttxtsubs and vdr > 1.3.22

Tomas Prybil vdrmail at prybil.se
Mon Dec 5 12:58:15 CET 2005

Hi list!

I have an odd problem.

Ttxsubs and vdr versions above 1.3.22 stops displaying subtitles after a
short while (like 1 min) when watching recorded shows. Watching live tv
works perfectly well. If I stop/restart the replaying subtitles starts
displaying again ok for another minute or so.

This behaviour came somewhere (I think) with versions greater than
1.3.22. Other plugins loaded? No just the ttxtsubs plugin. Another
oddity: If I continue to watch the recorded stream it picks up the
subtiles from another show and starts display them instead of the proper
ones!! (Hmm Ragge where did You go?).

It's reproducable on both my systems. The second one only uses
precompiled debian packages from e-tobi.net.

/t