[vdr] VDR-1.3.37: retuning -- possibly a fix for VDSB

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Tue Dec 6 18:54:34 CET 2005

Udo Richter wrote:
> Reinhard Nissl wrote:
>> the attached patch introduces some timeouts while the device is tuning
>> and when it looses the lock:

Some early results:
I'm seeing lots of 'lost lock' and 'timed out while tuning' messages for
my secondary budget card, so the patch seems to do his work. So far this
is nothing unexpected, as all these messages are epg scan related (no
timer running), and I have a known problem with my multiswitch that
makes my budget card blind for many low-band transponders. By now there
were no errors while the budget card was busy recording.

Cheers,

Udo