[vdr] Possible bug in vdr 1.3.37

xpix xpix at xpix.de
Thu Dec 8 15:54:08 CET 2005

Hello and sorry for my mistake!

I have read a mail from Klaus and push button 'Reply' ;) I forget, this
is a mail from the mailinglist.

Ok, i recreate the Question in english and in a new thread.

I have a channellist with more as 500 entrys, If i mark a channel at
position and then jump from page to page very fast with the right or
left button. Then vdr is freeze with more as 95% cpu and i must restart
my vdr.

Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> passiert das nur dann, wenn Du gerade ZDF oder Pro7 oder Sat1
> empfängst? Mit anderen Worten wenn der Transfer modus aktiv ist?

No, i looked in this moment the Phoenix channel.