[vdr] Dolby Digital on ZDF on Co

Thomas Rausch Thomas.Rausch at gmx.de
Thu Dec 8 18:02:04 CET 2005

Hello,

if I on Sat.1 or Pro7 switch and the DD-Track select am all ok.  If I
shift back then to example RTL (non DD-Track Channel) and then again to
Sat.1/Pro7, I have again the DD-Track.  Thats ok. On ZDF and Arte is not
however like that.  There the first audio track one selects again and
again.  The VDR does not "note" the attitude unfortunately. With ZDF
records it functions however.

Even if I do not change the channel, but an admission show and these
terminate, switch the VDR again on ZDF and the 1. Auido-Track is
active.  In the admission however the correct DD-Track.

My Configuration:
3xTT-FF-1.5 / linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1 + test_av-1.28 + FW-2622 / vdr-1.3.37

Thomas