[vdr] A way to force writing the epg.data ?

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:45:19 CET 2005

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 08:24:06PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> What about LSTE?

It's as far as I understand it completely different : it generates an
hudge amount of network traffic for "nothing" as one could simply SAVE a
file and do the processing out of this file, which is also much faster.
And even better : I sometimes got errors while processing with LSTE but
never from the file, so I really think it would be great to have some
way to force the save of any of the VDR files :)

But I could be completely wrong ;)
--
	Gr/'egoire FAVRE