[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] XXV - Xtreme eXtenstion for VDR - 0.52

Andreas Brachold ml05 at deltab.de
Fri Dec 9 18:40:00 CET 2005

Hi,

we, Frank Herrmann as maintainer and i'm as coauthor,
proudly to present our XXV - Xtreme eXtenstion for VDR - 0.52

XXV means "Xtreme eXtenstion for VDR" and is a central service is for
the administration of the VDR and its environment.

This release is a candicate for our next final stable release 0.60.

Lots of changes and fixes was added and we thank all of our supporter.
See for details at XXV/doc/Changelog.txt inside this package.

Download :
----------
http://www.xpix.de/downloads/xxv/xxv-0.52.tgz

Howto and documentation
German  : http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Xxv
English : http://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Xxv
(Sorry the english wiki need a little spell checking :)

BTW : Through full gettext support we could integrate nearly any
language. If we wish that XXV support your language nativ, send us a
edited translation file like XXV/locale/de.po ...
Also see XXV/locale/README for all details.

Enjoy,
Andreas