[vdr] Cause for interferences ?

Martin Cap macap20001 at compuserve.de
Sat Dec 10 18:20:35 CET 2005

Hi list,

I have some sort of annoyance to report, which persists iirc since
vdr-1.3.16 (the version, where the audio-menu appeared ?!). But as far
as I can see, I'm the only one having a problem like this:

When switching channels, the first two or three seconds give me
disturbed video and audio (ie. stuttering and freezing). It doesnt
matter which transponder/multiplex I use, the behavior remains. STR +
SNR are always near 70-90%.

I use a DVB-T Twinhan-FTA DVB-T-card. The drivers I use are usually from
CVS and updated quite frequently by myself. First I thought its related
to my Twinhan card, but even though I had to replace the card (it broke,
a warranty-issue) and borrowed a Hauppauge Nova T the problem remained.
I use the dxr3-card as output via vdr-dx3plugin.

So my questions is: Could there be any relation between my disturbed
video+audio and the changes made for vdr-1.3.16 ?
Has anyone seen a behavior like this ? Any cure ?

---
Regards,
Martin Cap