[vdr] VDR-1.3.37: retuning -- possibly a fix for VDSB

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sat Dec 10 19:50:54 CET 2005

Hi,

Thomas Rausch wrote:

>> Sorry, this Patch is not unfortunately the solution for my problem. :((
>
> If I still possibly which at data supply can, ask.  Possibly a Patch,
> which perhaps supplies all internal Stati?

Damn, it was quite hard to understand what you wanted to tell me ;-)

 From the log output I see that you don't use DiSEqC. But I now think
that my patch only addresses some issues within DiSEqC setups. In any
other setup the driver retunes the card automatically (actually, it does
that for a DiSEqC setup too, but it doesn't repeat the DiSEqC message
which might be the key factor for beeing successful with retuning).

So for now, I've no further requirements concerning any test. Maybe I'll
modify and post my patch later with a new invitation for testing ;-)

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de